Hey friends! I thought I would start sharing a little bit more of my real life here. I try to be transparent in what I write, but there's just some stuff that never makes it to the "publish" button...you know what I'm talking about...the stuff that is the complete opposite of glamorous. I got to thinking that it might be fun to have some confessions of sorts about real life stuff. It might be about that day, that week or just life in general. I thought I'd include a very "real" photo as well. Maybe it will become a weekly thing!
1. We have chocolate milk every single night. I feel incomplete without it.
2. I am a neat freak, not to be confused with a clean freak. I have been known to shove papers behind a pillow...just so I don't have to see the mess. If I don't see it, then it's ok. Haha. I am an odd soul.
3. I'm a horrible driver. Ok, I'm really not horrible. I'm just not observant when I'm upset or very distracted. When that is the case, I make mistakes...aka accidents happen.
4. I used to go to bed by 10 pm every night and get up by 6 am, until I met my husband. He turned me into a night owl. I blame him for my urge to sleep in.
5. I dress up way more than I dress down. Yes, that means I sometimes wear dresses when I'm working in my office...by myself. Ha!
6. My 9 month clothes fast ends in 15 days. Yes, I am counting. I might be just a little bit excited about it.
7. I recently found leftovers that had been in our fridge since the Ice Age. Seriously, I couldn't remember when we ate whatever it was!
8. My brother is getting married this weekend and I am secretly not ok with it. I love that he's getting married to this AMAZING girl, but I don't like that we are all growing up! :(
PS: The winner of the giveaway is Jenni Austria Germany! Email me and I'll send you the prize!